Wednesday, April 9, 2008

08 Invites

I’ve been lax in my duties of spamming all of you with invitations to join me playing paintball this year! I know a bunch of people from my invite list still check my blogs so I figured I’d leave the invites here. Though I’ve been told that my emails are not spam, I always feel funny sending mass emails. I’m the guy were all the chain letter and joke email forwards end.

Let it be known to all my ex co-workers, family and friends, you are all invited to join me at any of the games on my schedule. I’ve been to two games so far this year and have quite a number to go. Look at my schedule to see when and where I am playing.

THIS WEEKEND is the spring West Point big game. I mentioned the game to a few people already. For those that I haven’t spoke with, I know this post is short notice. The Cadets put on some of the best games I’ve been to. The people that usually turn out to play have been some of the best crowd to play with. I really can’t say enough about the West Point games or the men behind the scenes that make the game possible. From the beginner to the advanced player, I can’t imagine anyone having less than a great time. They have announced that they will have artillery sims, smoke grenades, and two machine guns (a M249 and M240B firing blanks) on the field during the game. There will be a Blackhawk helicopter doing a flyover and landing so that those interested can get a closer look at this awesome piece of machinery! It looks as though some of the top Northeast teams will be in attendance. Greg Hastings will be there. Rain or shine, this will be a great game. You can follow the pre-game chatter in this PBNation post.

After this game I have a little hiatus but I hope to see you at ION in July at Skirmish, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly in August at Strategy Plus or one of the many other games this year. If you just want to go out for a pick-up rec game, let me know and we'll schedule something in!

No comments: