Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Warehouse up and running!

Well... I'm sure they'll be a number of changes but here it is!
As I've been updating the whisperwolf SpecOps Brigade page, I've started to hit a wall with regards to how much information that I wanted to be contained there. I've tried to format this blog in a way to be very complimentary to the Brigade layout.

If your not familiar with the SpecOps brigade, it is a good place to keep track of player logs, other players and local games. For more information and to sign up go to the Brigade home page. Be sure to tell 'em whisperwolf sent ya (Brigade ID 62542).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Added more element title bars and counter last night. ...getting there...

Anonymous said...

Made Bio a Blog Post today.

Now the Bio is no longer anchored at the top of the page and blog posts scroll all the way to the top